- Are you new to the HR field?
- Are you a recent graduate working to obtain foundational HR knowledge?
- Are you determined to prove your commitment to this field?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions?
Then this course is for you!
At HR Defined, we equip HR professionals with the tools they need to become thought leaders. Our instructors encourage students to deep dive into the HR principles and empower them to pursue their certification goals. HR Defined strives to bring perseverance and resiliency to human resources professionals while simultaneously helping them gain the confidence they need to ace their certification exams.
Cari is an Army Veteran, Author and Certified Human Resources Professional. Her strength lies in her ability to provide HR professionals with the tools they need to become thought leaders.
Cari works diligently to equip human resources professionals with the knowledge and confidence they need to ace their certification exams and excel in their careers. Her background spans over the last 12 years specializing in career coaching, talent management, recruiting and training and development. Currently she is a Global Human Resource Business Partner for a Fortune 500 company where advises senior leaders on people and strategy. Some of her more prominent responsibilities include:
- Operationalizing global and business-specific HR strategies for 2200+ employee population across 15 countries
- Partnering closely with Finance and Business Operations acting as a consultant for Labor Trends and Forecasting.
- Contributing to and leading the administration of the worldwide assessment survey to measure and solution organizational change on employee engagement, business strategies, and HR programs and initiatives
In addition to her role as a Strategic HR Business Partner, Cari acts as the Lead Facilitator for PHR/SPHR prep courses in the city of Houston. She is the author of “Things you didn’t learn in school”. A collection of unfiltered tips to help early career professionals successfully navigate the workplace and her work has been featured in several publications such as LinkedIn, Vunela and The Muse.
Frequently Asked Questions
We're happy to help you achieve your certification goals!